Live in Chicago? Wanna teach me Logos?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Andrew Thomas Davies | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 2 2012 12:27 PM

Hello, my name is Andrew Davies and I'm a pastor new to Logos software and I'm overwhelmed.  I've watched the help videos but would love someone live to show me how to use it well and answer some questions.  Anyone out there live in the Chicagoland area and consider themselves fairly knowledgeable about Logos and wanna share the gnosis?  I'll buy you lunch.  Exercise some ecclesiastical soteriology and help a brother out.  Contact at andrewthomasdavies@gmail.com.  Cheers friends!

- Andrew

PS I'm in the Northwest Suburbs

Posts 4608
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2012 12:47 PM

Welcome to the forums Andrew.

Have you watched all of Mark Barnes videos http://www.logos4training.com/ 

Absent a the tutor you are seeking, his work is about the best you can do.

Also I would not list you email address as you have it. something like "email alias AT the google extension" might be better. This will protect your inbox from a lot of spam

Posts 1202
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2012 2:07 PM

concur w/ Fred's suggestions

I live on the "south-side of Chicago"....Southern Illinois / STL metro area Wink

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2012 2:19 PM

Wiki has Getting Started with Logos with many Tips and links, including all of Mark Barnes videos.  Wiki also has => Logos 4 Video Tutorials

Thankful for many friendly forum discussions; have learned a lot plus have a lot to learn.  Seems many Logos users interact with forum around the clock so questions tend to be answered quickly.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS