TODAY: Send greetings to the Logos 4 ship party!

Page 1 of 4 (61 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 60 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1721
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 12 2009 10:05 PM

On Friday night (November 13th) we are holding the Logos 4 ship party in downtown Bellingham. 

If you'd like to send a greeting to the Logos 4 team (which is the whole company!), post it here and we'll make sure it's at the party, on paper or a rotating PowerPoint presentation. We'll have around 200 people there, including spouses, so if you're enjoying Logos 4, appreciating our customer service agents, etc., this is a great chance to thank the team and let their significant others hear how valuable their work has been.

Or, you can send a message to the Logos 4 Mac team, like "Once more through the buffet, then back to your desks!"

:-)

Posts 2246
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 10:22 PM

Thanks guys for the incredible hard work over the last few months. I've gone blind in one eye from staring at the screen and I've lost a third of my hair... But, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Ships Ahoy!

Damian McGrath

Posts 41
Fr. Nicklaus Winker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 10:36 PM

Thanks Logos 4 is excellent

Posts 22
Graceman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 10:44 PM

To the Entire Logos 4 Team,

Thank you for the great job on the new version of Logos bible software. I cannot express in words how deeply your work has impacted my ministry and my life. To say that you have helped me help others would be an understatement, but it is certainly true. 1 Sam 23:16 speaks of how Jonathan "strengthened David's hand in God" and this is what you have done for me and in so many lives. May the Holy Spirit continue to bless your endeavors! And thanks again. 

In Christ, 

Pastor Chris McFarland

Posts 9
Evan Brammer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 10:50 PM

One Word to the Logos Team:

Thanks.

More words:

I've been using Libronix since it was a required text(book) at Western Baptist (now Corban) College.  That was a basic version.  I convinced my wife to let me drop the $500 on a Gold upgrade before I graduated so that I could get the major discount.  And now just days into L4 I am very happy.

Thank you.  God bless your hard work, vision, and dedication.

Evan Brammer

High School History Teacher

Sekolah Pelita Harapan, Indonesia

Posts 294
Debra W Bouey | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 10:54 PM

A big "Thank You!" and Yes to the entire Logos staff for all the productive hard work involved in getting Logos4 out to a gaggle of clamoring users! Wink

Thanks especially to my tireless, always patient Logos Rep, Jim-Ray ... and to Donna in accounting for her efforts on my behalf earlier this week!

A great team who works together to bring an awesome product to us!

What a company! What a product!

I look forward to the continuing maturation of Logos 4 in the coming days, weeks and months! GREAT JOB!!!

Deb

Lenovo P72: Intel 8th Gen i7-8750H 6-core, 32GB RAM, 2TB HDD + 1TB Sata SSD, 17.3" FHD 1920x1080, NVIDIA Quadro P600 4GB, Win 10 Pro

Posts 2992
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 2:20 AM

Entire Logos teeam, thank you so much for all you do. For the last 7 years, your hard work to provide incredible software and books has been a daily blessing to me and my entire church. I cannot thank God enough for you all! 

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 3:24 AM

To the Logos team and their families,

I want to express my heartfelt thanks for the time and talent that you've poured into V4's release.

You've done a fantastic job and deserve a party!

Thanks to you and a thanks to your families who supported you while you were spending long hours at the office so we; the users could benefit.

God bless you all!!

bob

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 54
Paul Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 3:33 AM

I would also like to say thank you to the Logo's team. I love the products you guys create - they are fantastic.

I would also like to say a big Thank you to  Jim-Ray as my rep. He has been extremely helpful to me in my short time of 6 weeks as a Logo's customer.

Paul.

Millisle & Ballycopeland Presbyterian Church, Northern Ireland.

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 3:33 AM

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

In the beginning Bob created Logos.

And the computer Bible study field was empty, a mess.

Uncertainty lingered over the surface of the industry.

But the Zeitgeist of the good people of Logos was hovering over the void.

And Bob said, “Let there be Logos!” and there was Logos Research Systems.

Bob saw that the software was good.

And Bob said, “Let us gather all resources into one place”

So Logos gathered together all Bibles, commentaries, and other good things.

He called it the Libronix Digital Library System,

Bob saw that the software was good.

And Bob said to his Team, “Let us make Version 4!”

And so the team labored 40 weeks, yea 40 months.

Then Bob and the Team breathed into their work and Version 4 was born.

And Bob, and the rest of the world, said, “It is VERY good”

Behold!  To the amazement of all, it can even make coffee!

THANKS BOB AND CREW FOR A SPECTACULAR PRODUCT!

Posts 2553
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 4:27 AM

Most excellent work Logos Team! Keep it up and enjoy the party.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 4:37 AM

Logos 4 is the best Bible software in the world. Thank you for blessing us by putting in the hard work to give us the best. Enjoy your Salsa and Chili....or is that another day?Wink

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 4:48 AM

"Well done, good and faithful servants"!

You have labored hard for a long time, and especially the last few months, to bring Logos 4 into existence and I want you to know that I am absolutely thrilled with the product that you have brought forth. There will be much fruit that will come about because of your diligence and labor of love and your perservance. And in all probablity you will not know how much fruit, until eternity. But, for the present time, just know that I am one of the many who are very grateful for what you have done. Enjoy tonight immensely! You deserve it!

Charlene

Posts 1566
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 4:57 AM

Dear Logos Team,

Thanks for your hard work in creating the most stunningly wonderful and beautiful piece of software for the study of God's holy word!

Besides the good quality of your software, your diligence and team spirit are an inspiration to us all!

May God bless you and your family abundantly, and may all glory be to our Father and Lord in Heaven!

Peter Li

Posts 1956
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 4:59 AM

Thanks Team Logos for all your hard work! - Donovan (living near London England)

Posts 76
Philip Gurgel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 4:59 AM

Thanks so much for your hard work.  The new program is excellent and I'm sure will only get better and better each day. 

Only a program like yours can make selling my only means of transportation a temptation so I could afford to buy the portfolio package.  A seminary student can dream right?  

Any way, thanks again, keep up the good work. 

PS - After the party don't let the folks at Zonderrvan and Concordia rest until they give you permission to use their titles on the iphone app.

Posts 129
Tom Blanchard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 5:06 AM

A very big "Merci beaucoup!" for an excellent program and a great ministry to God's people throughout the world.

From Pasteur Tom, in Savoie, the French Alps, not too far from Geneva Switzerland

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 5:09 AM

Development Team:

Congratulations on the launch of an excellent (and getting better) product. Your toils are very much appreciated.

Customer Service Team:

Thanks for you long hours and patience with us customers as we are figuring things out.

Spouses of Mac coders:

Can we have them back now please? I'm still having problems with the Alpha ;) But seriously Mac coders, thanks for the current effort and I look forward to the finished product.

Posts 3703
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 5:29 AM

What can I already say that hasn't been already said. Oh ya maybe, new golf clubs may have to wait, NOT,. Up grading to Portfolio may take an extra 2 month to get, NOT,. like one of my brothers already said, 'going blind in one eye.' Too much fun and great help for Bible study and researching. But on the serious side. I like to thank each of you for your incredibly hard work, patience with those who have none, and to Bob for your insight and tremendous tool that you have given the Church. You and your staff have earned one of the top spots in the Guttenbergian tradition. Can't wait till L5,L6, L7 . . . comes out because I'll still be with you guys and telling others of what you've given us. Once again you folks are much appreciated even though at times you may not feel it. GREAT JOB!

mm.

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 5:42 AM

To all my LOGOS Friends...you have TONS of Thank yous being read to you, so let me make this graciously heartfelt and simple.....THANKS!

Page 1 of 4 (61 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS