Since there is no CP Classic Comm. set on Hebrews yet ...

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 485
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 9 2012 4:12 AM

Get yourself to the Pre Pub Specials section (remember those, from the time before the CP binge of Classic Comm. sets got you hooked on the CP listings) and place your order for Spicq's 2 volume commentary on Hebrews. Well worth the $40 asking price.

http://www.logos.com/product/17734/the-epistle-to-the-hebrews

I look forward to see what Logos dredges up for the Classic Comm. set on Hebrews (John Brown and William Gouge top my list of public domain 'wants' in Logos for that book), but never dreamed I'd see this fabulous set in an English translation, and in Logos right of the bat at that. Thank you Logos team!

I know this belongs in Suggestions - but there's already a thread there, and this seems to be the place to talk about CP items, whose followers I am aiming this post toward - so I apologize if you think I'm out of line.

Posts 21
Robert Campbell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2012 8:25 AM

Stay tuned for the Classic Commentaries and Studies on Hebrews collection, it will be offered in the near future. And both John Brown and William Gouge's awesome works on Hebrews will be included!

Posts 3745
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2012 10:05 AM

Robert Campbell:
Stay tuned for the Classic Commentaries and Studies on Hebrews collection, it will be offered in the near future. And both John Brown and William Gouge's awesome works on Hebrews will be included!

Yes Gift

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 1359
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2012 10:38 AM

Robert Campbell:

YesYes

Posts 138
LogosEmployee
Clifford Kvidahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2012 10:49 AM

And a little Franz Delitzsch as well.

Posts 3745
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2012 10:51 AM

Clifford Kvidahl:

Big Smile Yes

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 138
LogosEmployee
Clifford Kvidahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2012 10:56 AM

BillS:

Clifford Kvidahl:

Big Smile Yes

Hebrews is my bread and butter, so you know I went through the list with a fine tooth comb. Robert does a fantastic job researching these collections and getting for you guys the best of the best. 

Cliff

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2012 12:08 PM

Robert Campbell:
Stay tuned for the Classic Commentaries and Studies on Hebrews collection

Talking about Classic and Hebrew, when you -- soon, I presume -- are through with the current Classic Commentaries series, could we then have a couple of Classic Jewish Commentaries collections? Big SmileCake

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 2852
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2012 12:51 PM

Clifford Kvidahl:
Robert does a fantastic job researching these collections and getting for you guys the best of the best. 

The Hebrews offering is better than Psalms, Romans, Peter/Jude & Revelation?Wink OK I can't wait. If the three mentioned already in this thread are anything to go by, then it will be good. I will be staying tuned.

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS