Add New Version to Morph Search Results

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 111
Chad M. Foster | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 20 2012 8:07 PM

I have used Logos for ages and was helping a new user set up her program.  When we got to adding a second version to Morph Search results, the NLT was the only version that would show up.  Clicking NASB, NRSV etc would not add that type.  Any ideas?

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2012 8:44 PM

Chad M. Foster:

I have used Logos for ages and was helping a new user set up her program.  When we got to adding a second version to Morph Search results, the NLT was the only version that would show up.  Clicking NASB, NRSV etc would not add that type.  Any ideas?

I'll take it that this is related to L4, so what was the verse and the word for the first/second Morph search. If I can I will post a pic..? Or were you just having two search tabs open?. Theres no locked resources in L4 so if you had the resources it should be useable. If you don't mind my asking what Package do you have?

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 21 2012 1:29 AM

Chad M. Foster:
When we got to adding a second version to Morph Search results, the NLT was the only version that would show up.  Clicking NASB, NRSV etc would not add that type.  Any ideas?

Puzzled by only NLT appearing.  Wonder if could delete version, then add again.  Wonder about morph search ?  Also wonder about Library priorities for Bibles ?

Using Logos 4.5b Beta 5, personally learned adding NASB95 as the second version is a bit quirky:

Needed to click beside "ESV,NASB95" to remove highlighting, then could click arrow to add version:

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS