Bible word study

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Rudolf J. Nagel | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 21 2012 11:11 AM

Good day. I have upgraded today to the "free Logos 4" from Libronix 3.0 F. I discovered that I can't get "BWS" to work! It doesn't matter what word I'm typing in, it just doesn't work! In Libronix it worked fine. But I also can't get the system to "Sync" with the previous version of Libronix. It keeps on telling me that it can't sync in off-line mode.If I open Logos 4 on my PC, it does say "Signing in", but even if I click on my username to sign in, and although I'm logged onto the internet, it still gives the same message. Please assist. I'm new to Logos 4 and this first day did not go off so well with this! Kind regards. Rudolf.

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 21 2012 11:34 AM

“The last way to move to Logos 4 is to download the free core engine. The free Logos 4 core engine without a Logos 4 base package or the Minimal Crossgrade will be lacking many of the new databases and resources necessary to use features….”

So unless you acquire a minimal crossgrade, I would call sales and talk to them….

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Posts 8112
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 21 2012 11:44 AM

I checked our customer DB, and the logos.com account you're using for the forums isn't linked to a Libronix ID.

This means that none of your Libronix DLS 3 resources will appear in Logos 4 until this link is made. You can find your Libronix Customer ID using these instructions: http://www.logos.com/support/lbs/techfaqs#custidconfirm. Once you have it, please call or email our CS department to have your accounts linked. (Please don't post your Customer ID in the forum.)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS