Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26
Roger Blough | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 31 2012 3:15 PM

Proclaim crashed won't restart. I tried a re-install and got the following error message.

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
 Windows    : 5.1.2600.196608 (Win32NT)
 Common Language Runtime  : 2.0.50727.3625
 System.Deployment.dll   : 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
 mscorwks.dll    : 2.0.50727.3625 (GDR.050727-3600)
 dfdll.dll    : 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
 dfshim.dll    : 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)

SOURCES
 Deployment url   : http://www.proclaimonline.com/clickonce/proclaim.application

ERROR SUMMARY
 Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
 * Activation of http://www.proclaimonline.com/clickonce/proclaim.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
  + The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
 No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
 There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
 * [3/31/2012 6:03:59 PM] : Activation of http://www.proclaimonline.com/clickonce/proclaim.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
 Following errors were detected during this operation.
 * [3/31/2012 6:03:59 PM] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
  - The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)
  - Source: System.Deployment
  - Stack trace:
   at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IStore.GetAssemblyInformation(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity, Guid& riid)
   at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.Store.GetAssemblyManifest(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity)
   at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetAssemblyManifest(DefinitionIdentity asmId)
   at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(DefinitionIdentity subId)
   at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(SubscriptionState subState)
   at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionState.Validate()
   at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionState.get_IsInstalled()
   at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.CheckAndReferenceApplication(SubscriptionState subState, DefinitionAppId appId, Int64 transactionId)
   at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
   at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
   at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
   at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
 No transaction information is available.

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 31 2012 11:26 PM

The messages seems to indicate that one of the files required for running Proclaim cannot be found. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Posts 26
Roger Blough | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 7:15 AM

Scott,

That was the message I received when I uninstalled and tried to download and re-install. I even went into the registry and removed all instances of Proclaim. Each time I download and go to install I get the contact vendor notification. This is the same machine with no changes that we had been evaluating Proclaim on. it crashed once and since then we have been dead in the water. I just convinced our media team to go ahead and give proclaim a shot for this coming year and now the doubts are through the roof again. Thanks

Posts 26
Roger Blough | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 7:17 AM

P.S. I had a hard time uninstalling Proclaim. I finally had to use a third party un-installer to get it off the machine.When I tried to uninstall in windows it would briefly flash a small window and then just sit there. All other software on the machine works fine. Thanks again

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS