Posts 11
Eugene Thomas | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Apr 1 2012 4:14 AM

Can you do sentence diagrams in logos?

Posts 10847
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 1 2012 4:33 AM

Eugene Thomas:

Can you do sentence diagrams in logos?

Under the File Menu, you will find Sentence Diagram about half-way down the list. Unfortunately, no one has yet created a Wiki page with more detailed instructions.

If—after trying this—you need more specific instruction, just post the question. In fact, don't be afraid to ask any Logos-related question on these forums. Someone will be ready to assist you

Posts 5
Gavin Didrichsen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 9 2012 10:06 AM

Hi Jack,

I've installed Logos on my Windows 7 machine.  I don't see any option for sentence diagramming on the File menu...  Do I need to do something else?

Gavin.

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 9 2012 10:25 AM

Gavin Didrichsen:
I've installed Logos on my Windows 7 machine.  I don't see any option for sentence diagramming on the File menu

Hi Gavin,

Did you purchase a Base Package from Logos? From the comparison chart it shows that Sentence Diagram comes with the Original Language package and higher (on the Comparison chart look towards the bottom of the webpage under the heading Features and Databases)

If you own one of the mentioned base packages you should see the Sentence Diagramming tool as Jack pointed out. If you don't see it and you own a base package which should have it, you may want to contact customer service.

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 5
Gavin Didrichsen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 10 2012 2:45 AM

Thanks Steve.  I've done alot of sentence diagramming and want to see if the Logos 4 tool will suit me.  I don't see an offer for a trial on the website.  I'll contact customer service.

Gavin.

Posts 10847
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 10 2012 2:57 AM

Gavin Didrichsen:
 I don't see an offer for a trial on the website.

Logos does have a 30-day money back policy. Guess that would serve as a trial package.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS