Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Nick Anderson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 24 2012 8:16 AM

Hello,

I know that I have posted this before but was wanting to know if any updates have been announced about the integration of Media Shout files into Proclaim? This is the only hindrance right now from our church purchasing the license and using the program. 

One other question that I had. Is there a way to save a template for all songs and Bible cues? For example, if I go into a song and make changes to the layout and design is there a way to save those changes and apply to all songs or do I have to go in and make the changes to each individual song?

Thanks
Nick Anderson 

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 24 2012 1:43 PM

Nick Anderson:

Hello,

I know that I have posted this before but was wanting to know if any updates have been announced about the integration of Media Shout files into Proclaim? This is the only hindrance right now from our church purchasing the license and using the program. 

Media Shout integration is something we're working on, but I cannot say when it will be released. 

One other question that I had. Is there a way to save a template for all songs and Bible cues? For example, if I go into a song and make changes to the layout and design is there a way to save those changes and apply to all songs or do I have to go in and make the changes to each individual song?

Thanks
Nick Anderson 

There isn't a template system as such, but you can reuse a slide with specific formatting and background by selecting Add Item > Reuse > [Slide Title].

Note that changing the background of a slide currently resets the formatting of text fields and such. 

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS