Global University resources lost all answers on end of chapter tests, all books

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
Rev. Richard D. Cole | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 15 2012 3:55 PM

A few nights ago an update appeared on my screen to which I accepted.  I went into my Global course and found that all my answers have disappeared.  The questions, and the multiple choice circle is there but nothing else.  Some areas of the book are messed up also.  missing text etc.3854678.Archive.zip 

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 15 2012 4:27 PM

They caught some people cheating and redid the resurce.

[hehehe....really I do not know, but just could not resist....]

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Posts 10867
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 15 2012 4:48 PM

Not familiar with that resource, but would guess that a call to Customer Service might be in order.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 15 2012 8:54 PM

Richard Cole:
A few nights ago an update appeared on my screen to which I accepted.  I went into my Global course and found that all my answers have disappeared.  The questions, and the multiple choice circle is there but nothing else.  Some areas of the book are messed up also.  missing text etc.

Welcome Big Smile

Looking at zip file, appears Logos 4.5b SR-1 is crashing while getting groups for your account.  Suggest contacting Logos => http://www.logos.com/about/contact

Personally not have Global University resources => http://www.logos.com/products/search?q=BSB+Level suggest discussing with Logos Mac Support.

Am aware Logos 4.5b on Mac has a number of known feature regressions.  Also Feature Parity list has:

• PC Resource text input boxes allow typing into assignments while Mac does not

with reference to thread => Bug: Grasping God's Word Assignments Boxes that may be similar to Global course experience.

Curious about Logos Mac Support comments about Global courses ? wondering if 4.5b regression comment should be added to Feature Parity list ?

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS