Folders / Subfolders

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 36
Maria V.Garrido | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 18 2012 11:20 AM

I searched but came out with nothing that really answered my question. 

I have lots of notes in Word related to specific verses in the Bible, you know the kind, over the years you get something interesting here and something interesting there that I would like to place in Logos so that I do not have to go back and forth. .

After reading some posts, I assume that I would have to:

1) create notes in Logos

2) place those notes into folders in the Favorites

3) create subfolders, e.g., 

Genesis

Genesis 1

Information

Genesis 2, etc. 

I can create the folders but they are all left indented, they are not indented like the picture below. 

Can someone direct me to how to do this? 

I saw the thread 'Deleting Notes' that shows a picture of what I am talking about, but I have not been able to duplicate it. 

Thank you. 

Posts 1658
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 12:03 PM

The favorites folders work identically to regular Windows folders in that you right-click to "select" one then drag it over top of the one in which you wish to "nest" it.

Regards, SteveF

Posts 29359
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 12:05 PM

Maria - When you place a folder on top of another one, it creates a sub folder. In the screen shot you provided, the folder "Genesis" was placed on top of "Old Testament," which likewise was placed on top of "Roger's Documents."

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 349
Frank Fenby | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 5:41 PM

Maria V.Garrido:
I have lots of notes in Word related to specific verses in the Bible

Sound to me like a perfect candidate for a personal book. Maybe put in the tags needed to make is scroll with you a a Bible commentary.

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 6:34 PM

Yep ... I do what Frank suggests. Works great. And since Logos remembers the book/file, it's easy to update.

Then when I'm studying, it silently moves along with me. I don't have to remember what's in favorites.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS