Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 12
Dan Shelton | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 22 2012 4:04 PM

When I try to link to SongSelect by entering in my SongSelect user id and password, I receive the following message:

"Your authentiication token was not valid, missing, already used, or expired. Try going back to the site you were on and connecting to SongSelect again."

I am able to access SongSelect directly from my web browser with any issues. I talked to SongSelect support and they did not see anything on their end and referred me to check with Proclaim support. So, here I am.

I attached a copy of my Proclaim log file.

Posts 3188
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2012 4:26 PM

Hello Daniel,

Are you able to sign in to the SongSelect website on a mobile device? I am differentiating between the mobile site and the default "full" website you would access on a computer. Proclaim needs the mobile websites credentials to sign in properly. 

Posts 12
Dan Shelton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2012 5:01 PM

Tommy,

Yes, I am able to sign in to SongSelect on a mobile device using their mobile site. There wasn't any problem in doing this.

Posts 3188
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 23 2012 9:08 AM

Hello Daniel,

I have two more questions. Are there any &s, @s or other commonly used password itens from the alternate keys of 1-0? If so that might be the problem. Proclaim doesn't accept those characters as password characters. Secondly, on your mobile device is it just auto signing you in, or are you typing in the password manually? If the former, and the issue related to password characters is not relevant, could you try signing in manually? 

Thank you.

Posts 12
Dan Shelton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 23 2012 11:25 AM

Tommy,

My password is fairly simple -- six lower-case letters and one digit. 

I had to key everything in on my mobile device and signed in manually.

Does it have anything to do with not purchasing the on-air license yet? I don't want to do that until I am comfortable with Proclaim.

Dan

Posts 3188
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 23 2012 12:49 PM

I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm beating a dead horse, but can you confirm you can enter in your sign in information and access  mobile.songselect.com on the computer you have Proclaim in? 

Thank you.

Posts 12
Dan Shelton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 23 2012 1:05 PM

Tommy,

I understand. Yes, I can sign in and access mobile.songselect.com on my computer.

If you would like to call me @ redacted, please feel free.

Dan

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 25 2012 8:13 AM

Update - support for cookies must be enabled in Internet Explorer.

When configuring delegated auth for Planning Center and Song Select we shell out to a browser (IE) allowing the user to enter their credentials and allow access. This requires cookies.

Posts 4
Chris Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 2 2013 1:33 PM

Same issue here, can't connect with SongSelect. Can do it on another computer no problems.

Have set privacy to 'Accept all cookies' in IE.

Anyt thoughts?

Posts 4
Chris Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 3 2013 12:54 AM

Working now, maybe everything needed a reboot?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS