Scrolling with mouse pad on laptop...

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 8946
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 22 2012 6:49 PM

Anybody has an idea why the mouse pad on my laptop scrolls up and down resources just fine in Libronix but will barely move in Logos 4?

It's kind of annoying not being able to use the mouse pad.  I think there was a thread discussing this somewhere, but didn't find it, so I decided to start a new one.

Write your experiences if you'd like.

Blessings!

DAL

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2012 7:51 PM

DAL:

Anybody has an idea why the mouse pad on my laptop scrolls up and down resources just fine in Libronix but will barely move in Logos 4?

It's kind of annoying not being able to use the mouse pad.  I think there was a thread discussing this somewhere, but didn't find it, so I decided to start a new one.

Write your experiences if you'd like.

Blessings!

DAL

When you attempt to use the mouse, do you have the track pad on the laptop disabled?  I found that makes all the difference in the world.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2012 8:47 PM

DAL, I assume 'mouse pad' is your portable's touchpad? I think that is what George might be speaking to.

But if 'will barely move in Logos 4' means it DOES move, just slow, then the issue is the usual L4 drugginess.

If it doesn't do ANY scrolling in L4, this would the norm, and the issue is the touchpad driver.

In my case the touchpad didn't 'do' scrolling until just weeks ago. Lenovo did a major upgrade.

Now, it's competitive with Libronix speed-wise.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS