EEC - 1,2,3 John Just Shipped

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 572
Andrew Baguley | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 26 2012 1:42 AM

The 1, 2 and 3 John volumes of the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary have just arrived.  Thanks again, Logos!

(http://www.logos.com/product/7565/evangelical-exegetical-commentary)

Posts 2733
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 26 2012 3:13 AM

Yes. It looks to be a really great commentary. I am happy to have it.

I just wonder:  why  am I not able to see it on the iPhone/iPad? Will it be released later for that platform? Or am I missing something?

Bohuslav

Posts 26708
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 26 2012 6:10 AM

Bohuslav Wojnar:
I just wonder:  why  am I not able to see it on the iPhone/iPad? Will it be released later for that platform? Or am I missing something?

It should be available, and it should have been available at the same time you got the download for L4. Since you did not, they may have mistakenly not "flipped the switch" so to speak. You may have to wait until office hours on tuesday.

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 833
Eric Weiss | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 27 2012 6:36 PM

I can't get it on my iPhone, either.

Optimistically Egalitarian (Galatians 3:28)

Posts 222
Justin Cofer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 27 2012 9:01 PM

Bohuslav Wojnar:

Yes. It looks to be a really great commentary. I am happy to have it.

After looking it over, I am quite pleased with it.  Derickson's contribution looks to be of very high quality.

Posts 44
LogosEmployee
John D. Barry | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 29 2012 5:58 PM

Thanks for letting us know. I'll look into this.

Posts 489
LogosEmployee
Louis St. Hilaire | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 29 2012 6:58 PM

Is this still not appearing for people on mobile?

There's normally a certain lag between desktop and mobile availability (not normally obvious since we don't process pre-pubs until mobile is up, too). The resource is now showing up for me in the iOS app and biblia.com, so I suspect that that was the problem.

Posts 2733
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 30 2012 2:03 AM

Louis St. Hilaire:

Is this still not appearing for people on mobile?

There's normally a certain lag between desktop and mobile availability (not normally obvious since we don't process pre-pubs until mobile is up, too). The resource is now showing up for me in the iOS app and biblia.com, so I suspect that that was the problem.

I just checked and Yes! It is present on my iPad and iPhone. Great. Thank you very much for fixing the problem. Yes

Bohuslav

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS