Lindsell/Harper Study Bible Topical Headings/Outline

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 51
SWSovereign | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 14 2012 11:23 AM

I would dearly like to the topical headings (outline) from the Harper Study Bible, edited by Harold Lindsell, available in Logos.  Short of that, I would like to find this resource in an electronic format that I could convert into a personal book.  I've considered typing them all into a Word document but would rather save the time and all that typing if I can them somewhere.

Has anyone ever seen this anywhere?  I can't seem to find anything, even with lots of Google searches.

I have Willmingtons' Outline Bible in Logos (as well as in print) but it is too detailed for everyday use.  Likewise, the outlines in most study BIbles and commentaries aren't detailed enough.  I also have both the Open Bible and Talk Thru the Bible, and while their outlines are more detailed, I would prefer to have those from the Harper Study Bible.

Posts 1660
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2012 5:20 AM

Scott Sovereign:
Harper Study Bible, edited by Harold Lindsell,

I value the hard copy version.

I do not have the link, but there is a "suggestion" option, in which Logos considers adding new resources, etc.

All the best.

Regards, SteveF

Posts 51
SWSovereign | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2012 11:07 AM

SteveF, thanks.  I know about the way to make suggestions.

However, merely adding the Harper as another set of notes from a study Bible wouldn't get the topical headings since they are integrated into the text of the Bible.  All of the study Bible notes available in Logos use the text of Bibles already in Logos.

Perhaps I could suggest that they add the topical headings as a standalone resource.

What I was really hoping was that someone would know of somewhere I could find the topical headings already in electronic format that I could then convert into a personal book. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS