Errors in NA27GBS tagging

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 119
Ross Durham | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 6 2012 3:37 PM

A pet-pev that I've report for years with the "typos" feature, showed up repeatedly in one verse today and I thought I'd ask about it here.  It may be a book issue instead of a Mac issue but one that really needs to be fixed. 

At Luke 9.25, there are 5 Text critical "substitution" issues.  Using a double finger "click" to get the underlying data is fine for the first (see immediately below).  The second is fine too (no screen shot).

But the 3rd, 4th, and 5th have problems.  Here is the 3rd:

There is no "Lemma" or "morph" data.  Same with 4th and 5th.  So no auto jumping to lexicons, etc.  Notice that all three (3rd, 4th, and 5th:  1κερδήσας,  1ἀπολέσας,  1ζημιωθείς) use the marker with the number, for the first of several instances of textual substitution, while the substitution marker alone or with the dot is fine.  

The same occurs at Lk 9.37, 9.49, etc. 

Ross

Posts 3159
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 6 2012 5:00 PM

Hi Ross,

I can reproduce what you are experiencing. I'll look into it. In the meantime, I think I've found a work-around for you. It takes a bit more time, and I know it isn't the easiest with a track pad, but if you highlight the word first and then right-click (via two finger-click) to bring the context menu, you should see a lemma option. 

Posts 119
Ross Durham | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 9 2012 8:26 AM

Thanks, Tommy!

Posts 3159
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 11 2012 12:12 PM

Hi Ross,

This should be fixed in the next resource publishing. 

Posts 119
Ross Durham | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 11 2012 12:40 PM

Hey that is great.  Thanks.  Do you, Logos, publish this, or the publisher of NA27, or someone else?  What is the time frame for this next resource publishing? 

Thanks.

Ross

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS