Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 91
Seth Hewitt | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 6 2009 9:26 PM

Does anyone know how to substitute the NA27 for the NA27 with McReynolds Interlinear in the Exegetical Guide. I'm probably just missing something obvious, but I can't get it to change. I have NA27 with Gramcord selected in the pulldown box at the top of the EG, but that's not what is there.

Thanks!

Posts 27467
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 7 2009 2:17 AM

In Tools | Bible Tools Options, General tab, is an option Group Similar Bibles. Untick this option to see all your (Greek) bibles in bible lists/drop-down (you should see NA27Int. and NA27 w/GRAM + any other NA27 variety you own).

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 2745
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 7 2009 3:15 AM

Dave Hooton:

In Tools | Bible Tools Options, General tab, is an option Group Similar Bibles. Untick this option to see all your (Greek) bibles in bible lists/drop-down (you should see NA27Int. and NA27 w/GRAM + any other NA27 variety you own).

Yes Dave. I wondered also why I do not see other Greek NA27 resources. It did the trick. Thanks

Bohuslav

Posts 91
Seth Hewitt | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 7 2009 4:01 AM

Dave you are one clever guy. I would never have seen that. Thanks for the help. It worked just as you said it would.

Seth

Posts 27467
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 7 2009 6:55 AM

Seth Hewitt:
I would never have seen that. Thanks for the help. It worked just as you said it would.

Logos slipped this into the beta for v3 and could not be persuaded to adopt the common-sense default. I sincerely hope they do not impose such thinking in v4.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS