How do I print a verse list results from a Bible Search?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
Roger Lucas | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 18 2009 12:04 PM

How can I print a verse list result from a Bible search. I am not able to select the returned verses, and there is no indicator about printing them.  Thanks!!

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 12:05 PM

Roger Lucas:

How can I print a verse list result from a Bible search. I am not able to select the returned verses, and there is no indicator about printing them.  Thanks!!

As of right now there is not built in capability of this. There are workarounds that may work depending upon how many results you are talking about, but nothing that works too well.

Posts 2
Roger Lucas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 12:21 PM

Thanks for the info on that. I never would have thought that such an expensive search software would not have the ability to send to the printer a verse list of search results. Looks like I'll have to use others to get that job done.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 12:28 PM

Roger Lucas:

Thanks for the info on that. I never would have thought that such an expensive search software would not have the ability to send to the printer a verse list of search results. Looks like I'll have to use others to get that job done.

Should have mentioned that it is coming

http://www.logos.com/4/missingfeatures

Also there is a soon to be released update called "search analysis" that I believe will enable you to copy and paste search results.

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 12:32 PM

Roger Lucas:

Just a couple of quick comments.

First, Logos is not merely a "search software." If all you want to do is searches there are much less expensive programs for that. Logos is Bible study and research program. To get the full value of Logos4, start using the Passage Guides, the Exegetical guides. and the Word Study guides.

Second, Logos4, though released, is still being developed. Printing is coming to more parts of the program soon.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS