Downloading Resources stalled at 98%

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3
Philip Lee | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 16 2012 3:05 PM

I just bought a new Mac Mini and am trying to install Logos.  The download and initial installation went fine, I signed in and my resources began downloading.  However, it's been stuck at 98% for nearly one hour now and even after closing Logos and reopening the program it remains stuck at 98%. 

In addition to being a new Mac, I'm a first time Mac owner.  Any help on what I can do to finish the download would be appreciated. 

Thanks.

Posts 29589
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 16 2012 3:53 PM

Hi Philip! Welcome to the forums and welcome to Mac! Smile

That does sound a bit odd. Is the program downloading or indexing? Have you tried doing an un-maclike thing of restarting your computer? If that doesn't work, you might need to post logs: http://wiki.logos.com/Diagnostic_Logging#Mac

If you need help with that, let us know. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1
Cathryn A Torgerson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 18 2012 2:32 PM

I had the same problem.  A call to the support center fixed it, and everything missing automatically down-loaded.  At least in theory!

Posts 1
Greg Young | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 19 2012 5:50 AM

I am having the same problem. Downloading resources stall at 99% at 2300 woke up today at 0500 and still stalled. I was going to attempt a restart of my computer but logos would not allow the computer to shut down. However Logos had closed. Restarted Logos and resumed Downloading Resources at 99%. At that time, I selected cancel download and it immediately went to preparing library. Not sure of what will happen next.

Posts 29589
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 19 2012 6:02 AM

Welcome to the forums Greg! Let us know how it goes. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3
Philip Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 21 2012 5:02 AM

Sorry I never came back and posted again.  I eventually cancelled the download and Logos immediately began indexing my library.  Everything has worked pretty much flawlessly since then.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS