Copy Bible Verses

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 31
Steve A. Boyd | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 17 2012 5:09 AM

Is there a way to make "copy bible verses" STAY in the "information box?  I always have to click the small + sign and add it. However, once I close Logos it all goes back to the default settings. I would like to have "copy bible verses" stay there each time.

Any help would be appreciated...

Steve

Posts 30063
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 17 2012 11:02 AM

Steve A. Boyd:
Is there a way to make "copy bible verses" STAY in the "information box?  I always have to click the small + sign and add it. However, once I close Logos it all goes back to the default settings. I would like to have "copy bible verses" stay there each time.

I am not sure what you mean by the "information box." Do you just mean the skinny panel on the right side? Here is my simple layout, which Logos opens to each time. In my case,  Copy Bible Verses is visible when I open up Logos IF it was visible when I shut it down. This is a screen shot taken just now after a restart:

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1948
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 17 2012 11:23 AM

What Alabama has said is correct, if you do not start Logos with the home page (the one with all the news items on it).

Do you start with a layout (like what Alabama's above), or do you start with the home page?

If the latter is true, then click the customize button in the lower left of the homepage and deselect "Show home page at startup." After that, you will always start with the layout you were last using.

Posts 31
Steve A. Boyd | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 17 2012 7:37 PM

Thanks, I didn't realize I could deselect the home page option. However, I don't know if I really like going back to the same thing that I was working on last. I suppose that's one way to work around it.

What I was wanting to do is just have the "copy bible verses" just stay there without having to omit the home page.

Thanks for the help...

Steve

Posts 30063
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 17 2012 8:09 PM

Steve A. Boyd:
What I was wanting to do is just have the "copy bible verses" just stay there without having to omit the home page.

You should be able to do this… just make sure you save your layout each time the way you want it. When you open that particular layout, it will be just the way you left it.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS