How do I reload Logos 4 after a hard disk crash?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
David May | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 19 2012 11:49 AM

I purchased Logos 4 KF in June 2011 and it was upgraded to JG. I have now suffered a hard disk crash and have lost just about everything. I went onto MyOrders page to reload it and I am told that you no longer sell it! Have I spent $225 and ended up with nothing?

Posts 29932
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 19 2012 12:16 PM

David - Sorry you are having troubles. All you should have to do is to download the software engine, enter your email address and password, and everything should automatically download. 

Links to the downloads can be found on the wiki page: http://wiki.logos.com/Getting_Started_with_Logos#Installation_.2b_Indexing

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 29932
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 19 2012 12:17 PM

Welcome to the forums, by the way. Smile

Posts 6730
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 19 2012 12:18 PM

Welcome to the forums David. Scroll to the bottom of this page http://www.logos.com/4ways and select the link that says windows. Run the installer 24MB and then the installer software about 58 MB. When it is finished installing, sign in with your user name and password, then let Logos do the rest.

If you were working online and everything has synched, you have nothing else to do. 

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 27259
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 19 2012 7:57 PM

David May:
I went onto MyOrders page to reload it and I am told that you no longer sell it!

The software and your $225 product can be re-downloaded as described elsewhere, but what leads you to that conclusion?

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 29932
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 20 2012 4:15 AM

Dave Hooton:
what leads you to that conclusion?

I wonder if he means the "KF" base package? (which is technically true, but meaningless).

Posts 387
James Chandler | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 20 2012 5:05 AM

I hope you get it fixed.  Let us know.  Maybe we can help more.

In Him,

Jim

Running on ASUS Windows 10 I7 24 gig of ram, 1 Terabyte drive.

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Posts 2
David May | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 20 2012 1:46 PM

Everything OK now. I went to the 'MyOrders' page and this time I clicked on the Order Number and everything reloaded. All working fine.

Thanks 

Dave May

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS