highlight current Bible verse

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 373
Ken F Hill | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 19 2009 6:14 AM

One feature I like about WORDsearch is the option to have the current verse highlighted in a color of your choice.  That makes it very easy to find where you are.  I know Logos has a little Tinkerbell-like flash to mark the current verse, but I'd like more indication to help me focus my eyes to the right spot.  If I have to leave the computer or visit another application, when I return I have to do a lot of visual scanning.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2009 6:25 AM

KennethHill:

One feature I like about WORDsearch is the option to have the current verse highlighted in a color of your choice.  That makes it very easy to find where you are.  I know Logos has a little Tinkerbell-like flash to mark the current verse, but I'd like more indication to help me focus my eyes to the right spot.  If I have to leave the computer or visit another application, when I return I have to do a lot of visual scanning.

I wouldn't mind a an option on the three circle thingy (we really need an official name on that one if it doesn't already exist) that would lightly highlight the current passage in the reference box.

Posts 89
JF | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2009 7:54 AM

I know - How about  "three circle thingy". 

I agree with Philip.  That is what I have been calling it.  Yet the complete function is still a little bit of a mystery to me.

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2009 8:02 AM

Philip Spitzer:
I wouldn't mind a an option on the three circle thingy (we really need an official name on that one if it doesn't already exist)

Venn diagram?

Borromean rings?

Visual Filter Button?

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 596
LaRosa Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2009 8:05 AM

how about "visual filters button"? Smile

Urban Scholar - http://urban-scholar.com 
Christ-centered Hip-Hop - http://www.sphereofhiphop.com

Posts 373
Ken F Hill | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2009 8:37 AM

Thomas Black:

Philip Spitzer:
I wouldn't mind a an option on the three circle thingy (we really need an official name on that one if it doesn't already exist)

Borromean rings?

Borromean rings (as per wikipedia) are related to Euler diagrams, an example of which is below.  How would that be?  You could see at a glance all kinds of interrelationships with something like that.  :)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS