Logos 4 Resource Download Problem

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Gary E Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 19 2009 12:41 PM

I ordered an upgrade from a Logos 3 Silver to a Logos 4 Platinum Library as well  as some other books.  It said it was an 8.01GB download. About 75% through the download I lost power and internet. This morning my internet was working again and I restarted the download. It said "downloading 2.1GB" which would be about the correct amount remaining to be downloaded. However, the download never begins.  I waited about an hour and still nothing.  I checked my internet by downloading other things and it works fine.  I have a MAC running Snow Leopard.  I emailed Logos Mac support.  They said to restart my computer and the download should continue where it left off. However, that didn't work!!  I should have ordered the DVD.  Any ideas??

Posts 1
Nick Haddon | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2009 12:59 PM

Exactly my experience too. I have rebooted and also reinstalled but to no avail. Looking forward to a solution.

Posts 7
Gary E Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2009 2:48 PM

I have continued to try to get the rest of my resources to download with no success.  I could have bought this level of frustration a lot cheaper than $700!!

Posts 108
Mark Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2009 3:47 PM

If you are working with the MAC version,  I am not sure that this will help or not.  First of all, you need to enable logging.  Then, start the process again a couple of times.  Stop logging and send the log files to support so that they can determine the issue that is holding you up.

I had the same issue on the windows side when we received the large downloads (9 gig) during the beta testing.  My computer shut down and reset itself.  Then it would not start the download process.  Brad Grainger suggested that I delete a download database.  I did, restarted the program and it finished its download.  You might search the forums for a conversation related to downloading again and again between Mark Martin and Bradley Grainger.  It occured on Friday evening before the release.  Hope that this helps.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS