Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5620
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 8 2012 2:16 PM

I searched for "hobgoblins of little minds" (an Emerson quote) in my library on my iPad and two of the results are for the ISBE.  However when I clicked on either of them the search result is not found on the page that appeared.  The first ISBE result was found 3 (screen) pages earlier and the second ISBE result was found one page earlier than the page that opens.

This bug is likely a server index bug or a resource bug.  I tried it on biblia.com and had similar problems.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 251
rod.bergen@p2c.com | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 24 2012 11:22 AM

I am having the same problem when I do a Bible search on my iPad

I click on a reference to Matt in the results and it takes me to Jonah. This has happened multiple times to the point it is not worth doing a Bible search on my iPad

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Posts 29473
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 24 2012 11:34 AM

My first question for both of you: Is the resource in question downloaded? Have you checked for updates to the resource?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 5620
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 24 2012 11:51 AM

alabama24:

My first question for both of you: Is the resource in question downloaded? Have you checked for updates to the resource?

It was downloaded, but I was having trouble on Biblia.com as well, so that seems to rule out a local problem.

Now, however, I am not seeing the problem anymore with the current iOS beta, but it is still an issue on the Biblia.com site. Go figure...that seems to suggest a program fix rather than a resource one.

Also, I have not experienced Taxee's problem.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 29473
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 24 2012 11:59 AM

Thanks Todd. Smile

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS