Missing drop down for home page on Logos 3

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Pastor Marvin Schneider | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 20 2009 7:34 AM

I own serval packages that contain their own drop down home page option.  The page that I used often is John Piper Sermons collection.  This home page allowed you to sort Piper's sermons by topic, date, occasion or scripture.

Logos 4 does not allow us to change the home page.  I would like the option to toggle to a different home page when I want.  Is there a different way to sort John Piper's sermons with Logos 4 ?

Marv

Posts 2815
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2009 1:50 PM

Pastor Marvin Schneider:

I own serval packages that contain their own drop down home page option.  The page that I used often is John Piper Sermons collection.  This home page allowed you to sort Piper's sermons by topic, date, occasion or scripture.

Logos 4 does not allow us to change the home page.  I would like the option to toggle to a different home page when I want.  Is there a different way to sort John Piper's sermons with Logos 4 ?

Marv

I don't have those in my library so I am not sure. But  have you tried making a collection out of them and then with them listed in the collections window make sure they are in detailed view.  Click the view button until the line for each resource is smaller and shows the various columns. Right click the columns and choose what you want to use to sort them. Then click that column header. If that doesn't do it, then I have no idea. Just thought I'd give it a stab.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS