Theology discussions

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3485
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 21 2012 12:44 PM

Does anyone know of a good Theology Discussion Group online?  I looked on faithlife but it doesn't appear to have any active groups for this purpose.

Posts 30488
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 21 2012 1:48 PM

David Taylor Jr:
Does anyone know of a good Theology Discussion Group online?

I don't personally, sorry.

David Taylor Jr:
I looked on faithlife but it doesn't appear to have any active groups for this purpose.

Faithlife is intended to be a tool for "real life" groups (small groups, sunday schools, churches, etc) to connect online.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3485
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 21 2012 1:56 PM

alabama24:

David Taylor Jr:
I looked on faithlife but it doesn't appear to have any active groups for this purpose.

Faithlife is intended to be a tool for "real life" groups (small groups, sunday schools, churches, etc) to connect online.

Yeah I understand that, the challenge is getting churches on board with it.  Personally I plan on trying to get some Bible studies at my church to use it, but it is a lot of older folks who are intimidated by computers to begin with.

Anyways, I am always looking for good Theological Roundtables but such are hard to find.

Posts 592
David P. Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 21 2012 6:25 PM

David Taylor Jr:
Yeah I understand that, the challenge is getting churches on board with it. 

I know what you mean--I signed up in my church forum on FaithLife, but I'm probably the only one who ever will. I guess I should start spreading the word! I can't find a way to browse in FaithLife--you have to pick a keyword to search on and see what comes up.

Posts 191
Jacques | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 21 2012 11:57 PM

Perhaps SermonIndex's forums? The moderators are careful to strike out strife, I've observed in the past..

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS