Logos 4 Synchronization Error

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
This post has 13 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 56
Charles Cherry | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 25 2012 3:57 PM

I have been getting the error "An error occurred during synchronization. Please try again" for about two weeks.

Please tell me what I need to do to clear up this error.

5488.Logos4Indexer.log

6215.Logos4Error.log

3348.Logos4.log

Posts 27414
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 25 2012 9:35 PM

You should contact Logos Support ASAP about this.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 9154
LogosEmployee

Thanks for posting these logs. This appears to be caused by a configuration error on our servers, which we will look into. (There's no need to call Logos Customer Service.)

Posts 9154
LogosEmployee

This error should now be resolved.

If you experience any further problems, please post your Logos4Error.log file here.

Posts 3318
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 27 2012 11:21 AM

I have been having the same issue, I'll look when I get home to see if it has been resolved.

Posts 3318
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 27 2012 3:38 PM

Bradley Grainger (Logos):

This error should now be resolved.

If you experience any further problems, please post your Logos4Error.log file here.

Mine still not working, you can see the log file here http://community.logos.com/forums/t/53509.aspx

Posts 3
Charlie | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 5 2012 7:40 AM

HAving the problem for a couple of days now.2437.Logos4Error.log.zip

Posts 3318
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 5 2012 8:09 AM

Charlie:

HAving the problem for a couple of days now.2437.Logos4Error.log.zip

I called support and they had mine fixed within 15 minutes.  Just give them a call.

Posts 98
J. Kane | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 5 2012 10:41 AM

I am having the same problem....Mr. Clagett in support was helping me...but apparently wasn't aware of the server issue.

Here's my error logs.2248.Logos Log Files.zip

Posts 81
Aaron C. Fenlason | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 5 2012 1:24 PM

I called and spoke with Mr. Clagett yesterday. I spent almost two hours on the phone with him while he remote accessed my computer. He wasn't able to fix the problem and downloaded my files so that he could send it to development, or something like that.

I think I know what my problem is.

I wasn't having any problems until I created reading lists on Faithlife.com. These lists synced to my Logos PC. When I tried to delete them from Logos, the error message came up. I have Logos installed on my desktop, personal laptop, and work laptop. Each computer experienced the same issue after trying to delete the faithlife,com reading plan.

Has anyone else experiencing this issue created reading plans on Faithlife.com?

Posts 98
J. Kane | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 5 2012 1:46 PM

Aaron C. Fenlason:

I wasn't having any problems until I created reading lists on Faithlife.com. These lists synced to my Logos PC. When I tried to delete them from Logos, the error message came up. I have Logos installed on my desktop, personal laptop, and work laptop. Each computer experienced the same issue after trying to delete the faithlife,com reading plan.

Aaron:  .come to think of it...I only started having this problem since I downloaded the Faithlife stuff!  I think you're on to something!

Posts 3318
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 5 2012 6:00 PM

Aaron C. Fenlason:

I called and spoke with Mr. Clagett yesterday. I spent almost two hours on the phone with him while he remote accessed my computer. He wasn't able to fix the problem and downloaded my files so that he could send it to development, or something like that.

So in other words, don't delete a faithlife reading plan like I was just getting ready to do?

Posts 81
Aaron C. Fenlason | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 5 2012 9:15 PM

Or, go ahead and delete it and see if you get the sync error! Maybe another voice would help pinpoint the problem and get it resolved. Big Smile

Posts 3318
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 6 2012 8:20 AM

Aaron C. Fenlason:

Or, go ahead and delete it and see if you get the sync error! Maybe another voice would help pinpoint the problem and get it resolved. Big Smile

But I just got my sync problems fixed......don't want to jinx it lol

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS