Problem with L4 downloading older resources and overwriting newer files

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 3 Followers

Posts 595
Bobby Terhune | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 20 2009 2:00 PM

I went to Galaxie Software and downloaded to my L3 resource folder the newer updated journal files. I told L4 to scan that folder and it did and copied the newer files to the L4 resource folder, so far so good. It then began to do the prepare my library thing, but after that it began to download the journal files from the Logos server.

The problem is the internal file date of the Logos files is almost one year older than the files on Galaxie's site. But the external file date for Galaxie is sept of 2009, and the Logos date is Oct 15 2009. So the question is this, is L4 looking at the internal build date, which I think is the right way (That's how L3 did it) or is it looking at the external file date?

Posts 27849
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2009 4:54 PM

BobbyTerhune:

The problem is the internal file date of the Logos files is almost one year older than the files on Galaxie's site. But the external file date for Galaxie is sept of 2009, and the Logos date is Oct 15 2009. So the question is this, is L4 looking at the internal build date, which I think is the right way (That's how L3 did it) or is it looking at the external file date?

If you can read the internal version in both L3 and L4 then L4 should not load an older version!

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS