Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8
MAllen | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 30 2012 9:23 PM

Ok I see how to go home to find the note, inductive,emphasis, etc but in the read screen the source disappear when you are trying to make notes. Is there a 3 rd screen in the read window. I don't know if this version is right for me.

Posts 30854
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 30 2012 9:38 PM

MAllen:
Ok I see how to go home to find the note, inductive,emphasis, etc but in the read screen the source disappear when you are trying to make notes. Is there a 3 rd screen in the read window. I don't know if this version is right for me.

I am sorry, but I don't understand your question. Can you rephrase and ask again? Perhaps a screen shot might be helpful too.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 8
MAllen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 30 2012 10:07 PM

I do not know how mark my bible with the inductive marks while I am reading. When I select the high liter , emphasis , inductive from the home page the source disappear . So use to the bottom page icons.

Posts 8
MAllen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 30 2012 10:20 PM

You do not have to respond. I see what I am doing wrong. Is there a video for 3.0?

Posts 30854
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 30 2012 10:23 PM

MAllen:
I do not know how mark my bible with the inductive marks while I am reading.

1. In the first screen shot below, I have selected some text by dragging my finger across the text.
  2. After I click the "highlight button," the "highlight" panel appears and I selected the "inductive" pallet. (second screen shot)
  3. The third screen shot shows the various "inductive" highlighter styles.
  4. After selecting one, click "done" (see second screen shot again)
  5. The text is now highlighted (see fourth screen shot).

MAllen:
When I select the high liter , emphasis , inductive from the home page the source disappear . So use to the bottom page icons.

I am sorry, but I still have no idea what you are asking or saying. Did my walk through answer your question?

Posts 30854
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 30 2012 10:25 PM

MAllen:
Is there a video for 3.0?

No. Feel free to ask if you have other questions. We will fumble through it together. Smile

Posts 8
MAllen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 30 2012 10:28 PM
Thank you
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS