NIV English–Hebrew Reverse Interlinear

Page 4 of 4 (63 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 62 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 11845
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2013 4:56 AM

Rick Brannan (Logos):

The NIV ....  Reverse Interlinear Bible .... I wish this work was done and being used by you folks right now. That is my goal, and what I want to happen as soon as possible.

Rick,

it seems that due to recent developments, the NIV 2011 is currently only sold to customers from North America, whereas international customers are denied access. There is an anglizised-spelling NIV 2011 in PrePub. I hope you still follow this thread, since the relevant question is: will the new 2011 Anglizised NIV work with the Reverse Interlinear for NIV 2011?  

Some future customers will be looking forward to your answer.... 

Thanks, Mick

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 1384
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2013 5:53 AM

Hi Mick

NB.Mick:
There is an anglizised-spelling NIV 2011 in PrePub. I hope you still follow this thread, since the relevant question is: will the new 2011 Anglizised NIV work with the Reverse Interlinear for NIV 2011?

I have actually looked into this in the past, and have no conclusive answer (one way or the other). Thus I have no answer on whether there will be reverse interlinears with the 2011 Anglicised NIV, OT or NT.

If there are, they will need to be separate licenses. The existing 2011 non-Anglicised NIV reverse interlinears will not just work with the Anglicized.

Thanks for the reminder to look into this again.

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 11845
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2013 5:56 AM

Thanks for your quick reply!

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Page 4 of 4 (63 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS