Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2883
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 8 2012 7:45 PM

This excellent book about the most influential Church Father of the first 500 years of the church is not currently available as an ebook. It is a natural fit for either Vyrso or Logos. It is by a true scholar in the field. Brown helped translate the definitive version of Augustine's Confessions.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 769
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 8 2012 8:10 PM

I would love to have this book but I'd rather it be a Logos book.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 9 2012 1:37 PM

This has been suggested once or twice before in the Suggestions forum (together with other Brown titles, I believe), and I support it now as I did then. However, it's got lots of potential links, and would work better in Logos than in Vyrso.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 2883
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 11 2012 7:21 PM

fgh:
it's got lots of potential links, and would work better in Logos than in Vyrso.

No argument about that from me.  I would just like it.  I even was going to buy it in Kindle format, since it is not available in Logos, but it is not available in any ebook format.  I guess I will just buy a paper copy for now.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS