4.6 Service Release 2 (4.60.0.3010) shipping soon

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 13 2012 8:11 PM

4.6 Service Release 2 (4.60.0.3010) will ship later this evening or tomorrow morning.

If you have automatic updates turned on, 4.6 SR-2 will be downloaded automatically the next time your system checks for updates after the update has shipped. To install it right away once it has shipped, enter the Update Now command. If you encounter problems with the auto update, download SR-2 from this link.

Release Notes

Posts 3
Jerry M. Banks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 15 2012 11:09 PM

I see that there are roughly 56 predefined reading plans, unfortunately, none of these plans meet my needs.  The addition of these plans have caused me to loose the ability to generate reading plans with those defined plans I have already created, because if you go to passages and select a reading plan, Logos crashes and creates a blank plan (nothing in it).  :(

Posts 3
Jerry M. Banks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 15 2012 11:37 PM

I need to add to my last post.  At this point, my ability to create a Reading Plan that meets my needs has been eliminated by the last update to logos 4. However, if I choose to use a reading plan that Logos had determine is better for me I can create that predetermined Logos reading plan.-- :(

Posts 208
Paul Gisbourne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 16 2012 5:54 AM

Since Logos 4 has updated to SR-2 my install is crashing upon start up..

I'm able to open a blank layout, but when I try to open a bible it crashes the program, I've attached the log files.  

Any thoughts?? Not being able to a bible is quite a problem, as I'm sure you can understand Wink

72380.Logging.zip

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 16 2012 9:56 AM

Paul Gisbourne:
Any thoughts??

Noticed OS X 10.8.1 in log files; wiki has => OS X 10.8.1 Application Launch

The other way to delete the dynamic library shared cache is boot Mac into safe mode (booting with shift key held down); then boot normally.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 208
Paul Gisbourne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 16 2012 10:49 AM

Thanks KS4J

I'll give that a try, it's odd as L4 was working great until the latest update.

thats worked a treat great Smile

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS