When I copy and paste I get this: 

For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” 

why no reference?

Posts 743
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 23 2012 7:34 PM

Josh Hunt:

why no reference?

Hello, Josh!

You didn’t copy enough text for it to produce a reference. I’m not certain what the minimum amount of text is, but certainly a few more than that.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | 4 Portfolio | 5 Platinum | 6 Feature Crossgrade | 7 Essential | 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | 9 Academic Professional and Messianic Jewish Diamond

Posts 6776
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 23 2012 7:46 PM

Josh you need to select the reference and tell Logos to copy it. If the text is highlighted, and logos copies it, you will not get a reference.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 23 2012 8:03 PM

Scott E. Mahle:

Josh Hunt:

why no reference?

Hello, Josh!

You didn’t copy enough text for it to produce a reference. I’m not certain what the minimum amount of text is, but certainly a few more than that.

Concur that a few more characters or verse number needs to be included (seem to remember 50 characters being the magic number for including footnote when copying):

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” 

- - - - -

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” 

The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. 2001 (Mt 11:30). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.

- - - - -

Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 

The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. 2001 (Mt 11:29). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS