Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 11 2009 3:25 AM

I'm wondering if there is a different approach to organizing PBBs?  Maybe it depends on the PBB?  I am sorta confused on the best way to organize them so I can easily access them.  Any ideas?

Posts 26962
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 11 2009 6:10 AM

Randy Hartman:
I'm wondering if there is a different approach to organizing PBBs? 

Just treat them as resources. If they have a Bible index put them in a Commentaries collection. If they have a topics index put them with Bible Dictionaries/Topical Bibles (index = Active Index in the toolbar).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 11 2009 2:24 PM

Thanks.  Confession: I've used Libronix for 7-8 years but just now getting really serious about using it to the fullest.  I've gone through Proctor's "Camp 2" but still trying to get it all straight.

Posts 33258
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 11 2009 4:13 PM

Randy Hartman:
Any ideas?

I have my own scheme - I have my "creeds" "bible study" and "formal church documents" collections; my "Catholic" "Lutheran" "Stone-Campbell" collections and my ""unclassified until I have a reason to classify it" collection.  This happens to work very well for my use of Logos but I can't say I'd recommend it for common use.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS