Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
enoels | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 19 2012 6:24 PM

I am attempting to get an API Key for my application, however, whenever I try to login to api.biblia.com it says I have an invalid email or password, but I can login to logos.com just fine. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Evan

Posts 2
Thaine Norris | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 22 2012 10:46 AM

I can't log in either to get an API key, though I am able to log into the Logos.com website just fine. I am receiving the same error. 

Thaine Norris

Posts 394
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smiþ | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 22 2012 11:39 AM

Sorry about this. We are looking into the issue now & will get it fixed as soon as possible.

Posts 2
enoels | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 22 2012 6:31 PM

Sounds good, until then do you have a general key I could use to test my application until I get my own key?

Posts 156
Thomas Beirne | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 22 2012 8:54 PM

As a temporary workaround: you should be able to sign in at biblia.com and then go to http://api.biblia.com/v1/RegisteredApplications to manage your registered applications.

Posts 2
Thaine Norris | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 23 2012 8:32 AM

Hi Thomas,

I was able to log into biblia.com, but when I go directly to the RegisteredApplications URL you specified at api.biblia.com, it says "Invalid email or password."  So the workaround doesn't work around the problem. :-)

Note that biblia.com and api.biblia.com both recognize that I am logged in. The sites say, "Welcome, [email address] at the top. Even the login page that refuses my credentials has my email address on the top right corner. But I cannot access the RegisteredApplications area.

Best regards,
Thaine

Posts 394
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smiþ | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 23 2012 11:01 AM

We've deployed a fix that should get you running again. Sorry again for the trouble.

Posts 4
Kennon | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 21 2013 11:14 AM

I know this is an older thread, but I'm having this issue. I can login at Biblia.com, but I can't access the api.biblia.com section to get an API key. It just throws "An error occurred while processing your request."

Posts 99
LogosEmployee
Patrick Nausha | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 21 2013 11:39 AM

I was able to reproduce the problem of not being able to log in on api.biblia.com. We'll work on getting a fix out soon.

Thanks for the report!

Software Developer
Faithlife

Posts 99
LogosEmployee
Patrick Nausha | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2013 4:49 PM

Sign in should now be working.

Thanks,

Patrick

Software Developer
Faithlife

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.