Getting info on Commentaries and Books

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 350
Chuck P. | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 25 2009 10:19 AM

When I select a commentary from the available list on the left side regarding a passage I entered, I can put the cursor over the selected one and read the info on that commentary.   I would love to be able to do that on the list prior to selecting it.  I have sent emails to Logos suggesting this in Version 3 also...

Chuck

Laptop: Lenovo P580 - 15.6" IdeaPad Laptop
 - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Windows 7
 Iphone5s            Logos 7, Bronze

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 10:26 AM

CharlesCPace:

When I select a commentary from the available list on the left side regarding a passage I entered, I can put the cursor over the selected one and read the info on that commentary.   I would love to be able to do that on the list prior to selecting it.  I have sent emails to Logos suggesting this in Version 3 also...

Yep, this is the place to put it. Good suggestion.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 11:33 AM

CharlesCPace:

I wouldn't expect any refinements to L3 from this point forward.  They are going to concentrate on L4.  Obviously they are still producing resources for use on L3, but I think that is about all they'll do for it.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 12:15 PM

George Somsel:
I wouldn't expect any refinements to L3 from this point forward.  They are going to concentrate on L4.  Obviously they are still producing resources for use on L3, but I think that is about all they'll do for it.

George, I think he is asking about this for version 4, stating that he also asked for this functionality for version 3.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 350
Chuck P. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 1:40 PM

That is correct...first email was over a year ago, the second about 6 months ago, both for version 3 at the time.

Chuck

Laptop: Lenovo P580 - 15.6" IdeaPad Laptop
 - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Windows 7
 Iphone5s            Logos 7, Bronze

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS