Add "Hide Resource" to right-click menu

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 19718
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 25 2009 10:46 AM

You can easily prioritize a resource by right-clicking on its title and selecting "Prioritize this resource." But it's not as easy to hide a resource. You've got to open Tools > Program Settings, click on Hidden Resources, open the Library in another tab, and then drag titles one by one to the "Hidden Resources" area of the Program Settings tab.

How about adding a "Hide this resource" command to the right-click menu? If  you've got lots of resources that you never use cluttering up your library (for example, all the manuscript fragments which constantly get in my way), it would be much quicker to hide them all if you could do it with a right-click command.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 11:36 AM

Rosie Perera:
How about adding a "Hide this resource" command to the right-click menu? If  you've got lots of resources that you never use cluttering up your library (for example, all the manuscript fragments which constantly get in my way), it would be much quicker to hide them all if you could do it with a right-click command.

Then a clutz like me would end up hiding all of his resources.  Then they'd receive a call for service because I couldn't find my books.  LOL !  Big Smile  There goes the profit margin.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 19718
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 11:39 AM

George Somsel:

Then a clutz like me would end up hiding all of his resources.  Then they'd receive a call for service because I couldn't find my books.  LOL !  Big Smile  There goes the profit margin.

Ha! Good point. Then maybe they'd need a confirmation message box: e.g., "Are you sure you want to hide P.Antinoopolis 2.54 from the Text of the Earliest New Testament Greek Manuscripts?")

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS