Logos 4 Upgrade Tool

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 188
Kevin Taylor | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 25 2009 1:10 PM

I just noticed that the Logos team has added a tool called Logos 4 upgrade that will highlight which books you would get in an upgrade to a new package,  VERY nice!!!

As a note it does not take into account which books you may already own but it does a great job of giving you a visual highlight of what books you get in an upgrade to a Logos 4 package.

Go here:

http://www.logos.com/upgrade

Then select which package you are interested in upgrading to by clicking the package and voila!  You will notice the books you get are highlighted Yellow and the ones you have in your current package are Gray.  Again, it did not take into account books I purchased apart from my package but still nice.  Hey guys can we get it to account for the books we own already?  I have Logos 4 Platinum and it gets hard to count that high sometimes, there are alot of books in these collections.

Thanks Team Logos!!

Logos 5, Windows & Android perfect together....

Posts 2992
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 1:18 PM

It is cool. However, it doesn't look beyond the base library I own to show me what I'd actually get that I don't already have. I already own lots of things that the next library up also has, so those are of no benefit to me. So cool feature, would be more helpful if it took all that into account. 

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 188
Kevin Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 1:22 PM

Yeah I agree... It would be supreme if it took all your books into account.  It is great though for those considering upgrading to a higher package.

Believe me this saves time, I spend a looong time trying to figure out what I was gaining after I went from Logos 3 Silver to Logos 4 Gold and then decided to go to Logos 4 Platinum.  This is a good tool but definitely would be better if it took our curent books into account.

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 1:55 PM

Kevin Taylor:
Yeah I agree... It would be supreme if it took all your books into account. It is great though for those considering upgrading to a higher package.
My understanding has been that it does indeed take into account everything else you own, or at least that it's supposed to.  The current issue is that it does not show you the difference between what you currently own outside of the base packages. 

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 188
Kevin Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 2:13 PM

Yeah that's what I meant... It does not count the book you own outside of what you have purchased in your collection.  It is helpful for an upgrader but not for someone who is set in their package and wants to see what they own at a glance.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS