Logos 5 Is Amazing

Page 3 of 3 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 47 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 66
David Beard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 4:00 PM

Dennis Miller:
I've pretty much lost all confidence in Bob and Logos to deliver on any promises and cannot see shelling out any more money when I was never provided the promised product I previously purchased.

Some how or another I doubt that...you are still posting...Logos 5 RUNS CIRCLES around any other Bible software package-- without a doubt, and though I am not a minister, Logos has over the past 3 + years allowed me to integrate my personal work life as a teacher and school administrator into my bible study life and church community through personal books, Faithlife, etc...go ahead and spread the hate on my post brother, but you could never convince me that my money was not superbly spent...

Posts 66
David Beard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 4:01 PM

Dennis Miller:
I've pretty much lost all confidence in Bob and Logos to deliver on any promises and cannot see shelling out any more money when I was never provided the promised product I previously purchased.

Some how or another I doubt that...you are still posting...Logos 5 RUNS CIRCLES around any other Bible software package-- without a doubt, and though I am not a minister, Logos has over the past 3 + years allowed me to integrate my personal work life as a teacher and school administrator into my bible study life and church community through personal books, Faithlife, etc...go ahead and spread the hate on my post brother, but you could never convince me that my money was not superbly spent...

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 4:04 PM
David Beard:

Dennis Miller:

Big thumbs up!
Posts 654
David Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 4:08 PM

fgh:

David L Bailey:
This is is nice feature that I just noticed:

That's really nice. Does the link go to the correct product page?

Yes.

Posts 1
Josiah Donor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 5:46 PM

Just wanted to say thanks everyone for the kind words.  Your positive feedback is definitely good encouragement. Big Smile

Posts 194
KPK | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 6:34 PM

Josiah Donor:

Just wanted to say thanks everyone for the kind words.  Your positive feedback is definitely good encouragement. Big Smile

The last few days I've upgraded my package in addition bought a a handful of quality bundles! I've gotten a couple of discounts over the phone as well. Thank you Santiago!  :) Just wanted to say thank you for everything and always am glad to support Logos. Love all my resources and the 5.

Posts 31
Kendall Sholtess | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 1:33 AM

Whoever designed the update for the UI was spot on!! I was never really satisfied with Logos 4 design on that, now I am a happy customer. Thanks!!

I also like the update to the jingle upon startup. Great job, team!!

Posts 31
Kendall Sholtess | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 1:37 AM

I forgot to mention the new FONTS!! Hallelujah Jesus! I love them! 

Page 3 of 3 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS