Catholic Foundations question

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 24
Deacon Jimmy Brunet | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 3 2012 6:32 AM

So, just seeing all this new L5 chatter and am wondering if the Catholic packages will remain the same? I just bought in June and am concerned that I will lose some capability to my originally purchased package.

Any other Catholics out there found answers to those questions?

Being a Catholic Deacon who works for a living, it is hard for me to allocate money while trying to keep the household going in these times.

God bless,

Deacon Jimmy

Posts 12493
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 6:38 AM

James Brunet:

So, just seeing all this new L5 chatter and am wondering if the Catholic packages will remain the same? I just bought in June and am concerned that I will lose some capability to my originally purchased package.

Any other Catholics out there found answers to those questions?

I'm not a Catholic, but I own Catholic Scholars' and I have two answers for you:

• The Catholic packages have been revamped for L5, comparable to the classic base packages, they carry the brand nam "Verbum". Look under http://logos.com/catholic 
  • You don't need to be concerned: you won't lose any of the functionality you bought. If you upgrade, there's a chance to add new features etc.

Hope this helps,

Mick

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 24
Deacon Jimmy Brunet | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 3:32 PM

Thanks Mick,

So, Logos for Catholics will now be called Verbum -nice. So, I guess I just wait for the engine upgrade and stay with L4 for the time being.

This is the best software, by far, for preparing homilies.

I hope to get more active in the forums when I really get to using this to its potential.

Have a great weekend!

Deacon Jimmy

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 4:42 PM

James Brunet:
I hope to get more active in the forums

Good! We need some more Catholics here to level the playing field a bit.Stick out tongue And to push Logos for more Catholic resources and better support for things like lectionaries.

I presume you saw Official: Minimum Crossgrade and free engine download are coming!?

And I hope you're aware of Community Pricing, the Verbum blog, and the Year of Faith group?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS