From what to what

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 237
Rick Ratzlaff | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 4 2012 3:18 PM

I must be blind. I can't find what my current version/module "SL" converts to which upgrade?

Seems you want me to "up-grade" to a higher price module, not only "up-date" to Logos 5 a new version?

But maybe I don't want to "up-grade" to a higher level. I'm only a truck driver and the current "SL" is already way over my capacity to use to it's poteintial.

Posts 3917
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 4 2012 3:26 PM

Rusty:

I must be blind. I can't find what my current version/module "SL" converts to which upgrade?

Seems you want me to "up-grade" to a higher price module, not only "up-date" to Logos 5 a new version?

But maybe I don't want to "up-grade" to a higher level. I'm only a truck driver and the current "SL" is already way over my capacity to use to it's poteintial.

Rusty, if you want to keep your current module, that is fine.  Logos will be releasing a free engine upgrade "soon" (I don't know how long--maybe a month?  I am just guessing.  could be more or less).  When that is released, you can convert the same package you have to L5, and get a new look to your software, better performance, and such.  Or, you might opt for the minimal cross grade--details have yet to be released on that.  But for a fee that is less than current base package upgrade prices, you will also get some of the L5 goodies that will help your study.  I am not sure what those will be yet, but they will include some of the databases that make Bible study, etc, much more interesting and powerful.

Just a note, too: don't try to compare the name of your current package with the new L5.  Logos dropped some names, kept others, and it is possible to "upgrade" your system, even if it sounds like a "downgrade."  For instance, I own Portfolio, but if I got "gold" in Logos, i'd get all their new databases and some other resources, like commentaries.  It would be cheaper, far cheaper, than upgrading to the new Portfolio.  I could do that, as well, and enjoy many more resources.  But either way would be an "upgrade."

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 2579
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 4 2012 3:27 PM
This is what you want (when it becomes available) http://community.logos.com/forums/t/58259.aspx

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS