Faithlife Study Bible and Lexham Bible Dictionary in Logos 5

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 681
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 5 2012 5:19 PM

Will Logos continue updating the Faithlife Study Bible and the Lexham Bible Dictionary with new content for owners of Logos 5?

I have enjoyed using the Faithlife Study Bible and was happy to see it included with Logos 5. The Lexham Bible dictionary is lacking topics but future updates can fix this. Thanks. Smile

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 5:21 PM

Into Grace:
Will Logos continue updating the Faithlife Study Bible and the Lexham Bible Dictionary with new content for owners of Logos 5?

From everything I've heard, the answer is yes for both resources.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 2784
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 5:39 PM

I'm curious if, since FSB is included in L5, does that mean we are free from the possible subscription charge in 2014?

Posts 452
Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 5:42 PM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

I'm curious if, since FSB is included in L5, does that mean we are free from the possible subscription charge in 2014?

That would make sense to me. Faithlife and Logos are intended for very different markets, and Logos users would make some of the best marketers for Faithlife if they have it as part of their regular package.

Posts 30852
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 5:45 PM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
'm curious if, since FSB is included in L5, does that mean we are free from the possible subscription charge in 2014?

I would think so, but hopefully a Logos employee can shed some light. Wink

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2784
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 6:00 PM

mitchellisdumb:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

That would make sense to me. Faithlife and Logos are intended for very different markets, and Logos users would make some of the best marketers for Faithlife if they have it as part of their regular package.

I agree. I haven't used Faithlife much, however, I do like the FSB. As it becomes more integrated with L5, I may find it more useful. I'm still trying to get the church onboard. Smile

Posts 2784
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 6:01 PM

alabama24:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
'm curious if, since FSB is included in L5, does that mean we are free from the possible subscription charge in 2014?

I would think so, but hopefully a Logos employee can shed some light. Wink

I thought about this when reading this post. Smile

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS