Bug: with Reverse Interlinear

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 14
Pastor Keith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 6 2012 9:32 AM

I have found an issue with the Reverse Interlinear (RI) option. When I open my RI I do not see my Low-Nida available to me in the bottom row. I have tried to see if it is checked in my display drop down menu and it is. But even the drop down menu will not let me make any choices in fact the writing is all in grey. I can however click on the inline option then it seems to work okay. Is anybody else having trouble with this?

I updated to the diamond edition it gave me about 1,000 more books. No, I probably will not read them all and might not think of buying them separately but @ just over $1 per book it isn”t that bad. We also need to remember that when we use the Public library or if we can a seminary library to do research we usually don’t read all of the books but take the parts that we need, I like to think of my library in those terms.

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 9:46 AM

This is a known bug. It was a mistake that will be fixed very soon.

Please see this reply by Lawrence Rafferty: community.logos.com/forums/p/58241/415792.aspx#415792

They are missing by mistake. We will have an updated resource available early next week to correct the problem. Thanks for the report, and sorry for the mistake.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS