Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 302
John Graves | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 7 2012 4:32 AM

I have not personally upgraded to Logos 5 though the packages are very tempting I just don't have the fundage to do so at this time.  I do hope to have the new engine very soon and maybe some sort of crossgrade, until then, my Logos 4 that was great last week is still great this week.

But I wanted to say thanks to Logos for all the extra stuff that I have recieved.  Such as Faithlife Study Bible.  This is a great free tool that helps me find articles in my library that I may have overlooked as I study a passage outside of my normal commentary.  There are other aspects as well but I just want to say thanks. 

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2012 4:58 AM

YesYesYes

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2012 12:51 PM

John Graves:
There are other aspects as well but I just want to say thanks. 

Yes

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2012 1:33 PM

John Graves:
There are other aspects as well but I just want to say thanks.

John, Peace!   *smile*      and ...    Always Joy in the Lord!      

Wow!  Good Manners in Anno Domini 2012.               How very rare indeed!           Almost unheard of!         *smile*   Thank you, John!     

I find it absolutely impossible for me this afternoon NOT to praise God for the excellent "work" He did on you!

You are actually God's Poem - Poihma -   If you don't know Koine Greek, check it out with a commentary.  You really truly are God's "workmanship" - His Poema!

Ephesians 2:10

10   αὐτοῦ γάρ ἐσμεν ποίημα, κτισθέντες ἐν Χριστῷ Ἰησοῦ ἐπὶ ἔργοις ἀγαθοῖς οἷς προητοίμασεν ὁ θεός, ἵνα ἐν αὐτοῖς περιπατήσωμεν.

[1] Aland, B., Aland, K., Black, M., Martini, C. M., Metzger, B. M., & Wikgren, A. (1993). The Greek New Testament (4th ed.) (506). Federal Republic of Germany: United Bible Societies.

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS