a lot of suggestions

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 3 Followers

Posts 1
Joe Humphries | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 27 2009 9:47 AM

NSBT series; kostenbergers new series in Biblical theology (only one is available of an eight book series); christopher j h wright collection; a john walton collection; I NEED waltkes OT Theology made available also thielmans NT theology (both made by Zondervan in same series); I hope your working on Sailhamers new book 'the meaning of the pentateuch'; Pillars commentary on Hebrews by Peter t O'brien is coming out in march 2010 so start to plan for that because it seems like it takes logos to long to produce a book after its on the market; theres now six volumes available in the NAC studies in bible & theology series you should make that available; i have no idea why you do not have a richard bauckham collection-he has a very significant book coming out soon (july 2010) called 'the jewish world around the NT'; A darrel bock collection or at least his book on Jesus according to scripture (its a commentary on all 4 gospels); im not sure why tom schrieners pauline theology hasn't been produced(apostle of Gods glory in Christ); also craig keeners commentary on john (2vols) and keeners large (1000+pages, just reprinted) commentary on Matthew need to be made available through logos. please and thank and thank you for your commitment on making the best bible software in the world.  

Posts 13
bvz | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 20 2010 11:23 AM

JosephHumphries:

I NEED waltkes OT Theology made available

amen!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS