Bug: Reading Plan - Resource description stays on screen.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 620
Jonathan | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 8 2012 1:11 PM

While attempting to add a new group reading plan in L5, I encountered a bug where the resource description is sticking on the screen after I have selected it from the drop down. Sometimes it will go away if I click often enough outside of the box, other times it stays on the screen and keeps me from changing other important parts of the reading plan. 

Screenshot of Problem:

Syntax Searching Group | Michigan Logos Users | L5 FAQ | OSX 10.10 | 2.4 GHz i5 | 8 GB Ram

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2012 1:45 PM

I am able to reproduce this issue on Mac. I will report this to Development.

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2013 2:57 PM

This will be fixed in 5.0b RC 2 for beta users, and in general when 5.0b ships to the stable channel.

Posts 10819
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2013 5:33 PM

Brisa Calderon:

This will be fixed in 5.0b RC 2 for beta users, and in general when 5.0b ships to the stable channel.

Does that refer to this particular window, or will the fix include all these irritating persistent popups in L4-5 Mac?

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 1 2013 9:24 AM

Jack Caviness:
Does that refer to this particular window, or will the fix include all these irritating persistent popups in L4-5 Mac?

This fix is specific to this popup. Other popups may have been fixed, but many of the popups are generated and dismissed in different ways in the code and so will not have been resolved by this particular fix.

Posts 10819
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 1 2013 10:31 AM

Brisa Calderon:
many of the popups are generated and dismissed in different ways in the code and so will not have been resolved by this particular fix.

Very disappointing news as these popup problems have existed for such a long time. When can we expect some relief?

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 7 2013 1:33 PM

There were various persistent popup fixes in 5.0b RC 1 and RC 2, including the ones reported here:

0 0 1 16 95 Logos Bible Software 1 1 110 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US ZH-CN HE

Currently, there are several open cases for persistent popups. These include:

As we continue to encounter, and receive reports of, different persistent popups we will create cases for them.

0 0 1 21 123 Logos Bible Software 1 1 143 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US ZH-CN HE

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS