SUGGESTIONS: ADD - or - DELETE content in the Sermon Starter Guide

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 14 2012 12:05 PM

I have a few suggestions for the new Sermon Starter Guide feature in Logos 5.

In looking for a way to gather together all of my research on a particular passage, or topic - in preparing a sermon - and keeping it all inside of Logos 5 . . .  I would like to see:

1. ABILITY TO ADD CONTENT FROM ELSEWHERE WITHIN LOGOS

I would like to see a new feature added to Logos 5 where you could "right click" or "select" something (from elsewhere within Logos) and have the ability to send it to the Sermon Starter Guide.  Maybe a context menu could come up with a "Send To Sermon Starter Guide" entry on it.

And then it would give you a choice of sending it to a new blank Sermon Starter Guide - OR the option to add your selection to an existing saved Sermon Starter Guide.

2. ABILITY TO ADD CONTENT FROM THE WEB

I would also like to see the ability to add content from the web (pictures, text, pdf files, personal notes, etc) to a saved Sermon Starter Guide.

3. ABILITY TO EXCLUDE OR DELETE CONTENT TO A SAVED SERMON STARTER GUIDE

Also, in addition to being able to add content from elsewhere within Logos (and from the web) to a Sermon Starter Guide - it would be good to be able to exclude or delete certain things that seem to be irrelevant from a saved Sermon Starter Guide.

Just a few suggestions . . .  :)

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS