Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 9 2009 6:57 PM

I can't remember if this was discussed on the newsgroups, but has the developers been testing Logos: mac with Snow Leopard? If so, how's it working so far?

Also, down the road, will Logos: mac ever be updated to take advantage of technologies such as Grand Central Dispatch and 64 BIt? Obviously not something to focus on now since the main focus should be features, but maybe in the future?

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Mallard's CEO

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 116
shane blyth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 9 2009 7:09 PM

Yes I have to agree that this is a good question. I was very impressed with the Snow Leopard demo at WWDC

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 9 2009 7:30 PM

Currently Libronix is not compatible with Safari 4. Phil Gons has announced an update within a week or two. Once the update is out I expect Libronix will work fine with Snow Leopard.

Posts 116
shane blyth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2009 7:26 PM

Chris Roberts:

Currently Libronix is not compatible with Safari 4. Phil Gons has announced an update within a week or two. Once the update is out I expect Libronix will work fine with Snow Leopard.

it is now safari 4 works perfect

Posts 13
Adrian Warnock | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2009 12:49 AM
Developers are reporting potential issues with Logos and Snow Leopard which is a massive rebuild of the operating system. I would advise people NOT to install the upgrade immediately on release if they are heavily reliant on their Logos Bible Software. For more info, including a statement from Logos see Snow Leopard and Logos Beware on my blog.
Posts 70
Robert le Clus | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2009 7:09 AM

I would concur with that assessment. I have the second to last beta of Snow Leopard and Logos:mac crashes. Whenever it accesses any resource that uses fonts other than Greek or English. And the Tool tips are messed up.

Strange that Logos says they can't test against the release version. Apple Dev Program Paid members have access to the latest gold master. For more than a week now. AND if you went to WWDC you can also access it. But not plebs like me :(

Ah well. At least I have a extra harddrive with Leopard on it. And the Windows version on my PC.

Posts 2
Ben Pun | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 31 2009 9:22 AM

I too am having problems with Logos and Snow Leopard.  My greek resources are working fine, but when I launch my Hebrew resources, it crashes.  Hopefully this problem will be fixed soon!

Posts 2
Ben Pun | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 31 2009 9:28 AM

I just installed the newest version of Logos for Mac 1.2.1.  So far it looks like it solved the problems!  Good job guys.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS