Confused again

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 196
Dan Pogue | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 18 2012 4:07 PM

Why does the minimal crossgrade not include the Bible Facts and Places, the others that are not included I do not see a need for myself.  I would consider getting the MC but isnt that a wasted if this is not icluded?  Do I still keep the Bible Places and Things from L4?  Seriouly confused and upset that no matter which one I seem to be interested in something is missing and/or is way past what I can afford....

Danp

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 18 2012 4:15 PM

Dan Pogue:

Why does the minimal crossgrade not include the Bible Facts and Places, the others that are not included I do not see a need for myself.  I would consider getting the MC but isnt that a wasted if this is not icluded?  Do I still keep the Bible Places and Things from L4?  Seriouly confused and upset that no matter which one I seem to be interested in something is missing and/or is way past what I can afford....

Danp

Yes, you will have bible places and things.  this is because bible places and things are not new to L5.  Logos added Bible events to Bible facts (and also moved Bible places and things to bible facts).

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS