People in clause search

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1388
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 20 2012 8:05 PM

I tried to do a clause search for "Lady wisdom" under person and thing. I am wondering if this would be outside the data scope or if it could be included???

Technically it is not a "person" but in the scope of wisdom literature it would be useful 

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 8:59 PM

Mike Tourangeau:

I tried to do a clause search for "Lady wisdom" under person and thing. I am wondering if this would be outside the data scope or if it could be included???

Technically it is not a "person" but in the scope of wisdom literature it would be useful 

It is interesting that in doing a bible search for this I only came across it in everyone's favorite translation, The MessageSmile

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 9:08 PM

I did check the tagging on the Lexham Hebrew Bible, and I can verify that personified Wisdom is not tagged as a person.

Posts 1388
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2012 9:58 AM

Kevin Becker:

I did check the tagging on the Lexham Hebrew Bible, and I can verify that personified Wisdom is not tagged as a person.

I did find this interesting tag "person:Addressees of Proverbs " -this is helpful.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS