Looking for Barclay "The Daily Study Bible Series"

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 23
Kirk C. Orona | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 29 2009 11:55 AM

Dear Viewer,

I am looking to buy a licence for Barclay "The Daily Study Bible Series". Should be willing to sell your licence, please contact me.

I hope this is not against Logos Forum Policy, if so please let me know.

Kirk

Posts 2549
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2009 6:53 PM

Logos does not have rights to "The Daily Study Bible" by Barclay at this time.  I hope they are able to get it again because I would like it myself. 

Posts 2549
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2009 6:56 PM

Does anyone know who we could contact about letting Logos obtain the rights to the commentaries again?  I'm sure Logos would carry this resource again if were given the option.

Posts 1145
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 8:20 AM

There was a discussion on this thread  http://community.logos.com/forums/p/89/518.aspx regarding this module.

It might provide you more information.Smile

Posts 9542
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 8:57 AM

They are published by Westminster John Knox Press, so that would be a starting place.

You never know. Abingdon has the Interpreter's stuff but only in Folio and WJK has DSB and some other resources not available to Logos. Yet Zondervan recently changed their mind about Logos so there is hope.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 2246
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 2:13 PM

Mark A. Smith:
Abingdon has the Interpreter's stuff but only in Folio and WJK has DSB and some other resources not available to Logos. Yet Zondervan recently changed their mind about Logos so there is hope.

I do hold out hope for the Abingdon material. Whilst I have Interpretation, there are a number of other resources which I would love to see in Logos and there is no way that I am going to purchase it in Folio or subscribe to their iPreach site.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS